We would like to extend a great big “thank you” to everyone in the community as well as our many dedicated employees who donated gifts and funds to support Venture’s Annual Giving Tree Program. Thanks to your generosity, nearly 120 people will be receiving holiday gifts! We are grateful for community members like who are committed to helping us improve the quality of life for people with disabilities and promote independence and opportunity.
The gifts you donated were specifically requested items for individuals in our residential programs, and you can be certain that you brightened the holiday for the recipient. While many of the people in our programs have the support of their families, many do not. Please know you have truly made a difference in their lives.
In addition to making spirits bright for the individuals we support, many of our administrative staff members enjoyed turning our conference room into Santa’s Workshop to wrap and sort all the presents! Our program directors will also be playing Santa this week when they deliver the gifts to our programs all over the state.
Thank you again, and happy holidays from Venture Community Services!
This year, Venture is hosting its Third Annual Giving Tree to provide gifts to the people we support that may be in need or otherwise not receiving a gift this holiday season. The only difference is….this year, we have gone virtual with Amazon.
Here’s how you can help make the holidays brighter for the people we support:
- Visit the Venture Wish List by clicking the link – or you can visit Amazon.com and click the link for “Find a List or Registry” and enter the name Venture Community Services
- Browse the list and select the item(s) you’d like to purchase
- Check out as normal and select “Paige Mador, Director of Development Gift Registry Address” for the shipping address and the item(s) will be delivered directly to Venture’s Administrative Office. You’ll have the option to sign your name or the gift can remain anonymous.
- We will wrap your gift and have it delivered directly to the recipient to open and enjoy just in time for the holiday.
- Please purchase items to arrive no later than Friday, December 16th so we have time to wrap and deliver.
If you have any questions, please contact Paige Mador at email@example.com. Thank you for your generosity during the holiday season and your support of Venture Community Services all year round!