Sensory-Friendly Trick or Treat
October 28 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Our popular fall event is back! We have made a few adjustments to be COVID conscious. This indoor event is free and focused for children 16 & under with autism or sensory concerns and their families. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Participants don’t need to be receiving services from Venture – All are invited! ABA therapists welcome to bring the children they are working with.
- – (6) Themed Trick or Treat Rooms—Treat Bags Provided
- – Mini Scavenger Hunt
- – Take-Home Halloween Project
- – Fall photo booth
- – Outdoor Games—weather permitting
- – Adaptive yoga from 4:30-5:15—Come give it a try!
- – Costumes Welcomed! Masks are required for all attendees
- FREE take home pizza per family from Black Dog Pizza Truck (gf option available)
All event volunteers are fully vaccinated