At Venture, we are committed to empowering our employees through ongoing education and innovative trainings opportunities that cultivate talents. Our culturally diverse, multidisciplinary team of expertly trained professionals will not only broaden your perspective, it will enrich your life.
The opportunity to enhance the lives of individuals with disabilities has untold rewards. However, Venture realizes that employees need to be valued and encouraged by the organizations for which they work. Our leadership model embraces the core values of honesty, respect, integrity, innovation and compassion.
Great time to join #teamventure! $1,000 sign on bonus for full-time and $500 for part-time
You can also apply online in our Sturbridge office at 1 Picker Road. We have an iPad available for use.
Even though the opportunity to enhance the lives of individuals with disabilities has its own powerful rewards, employees need to be valued and rewarded by the organization for which they work. Venture is committed to providing employees with ongoing training, recognition programs, and an array of services that will enhance their professional and personal lives.
The Employee Recognition & Wellness Works Programs are designed to reward efforts that support the mission, vision and values of the agency. The goal is to promote employee engagement and commitment by celebrating accomplishments, milestones, everyday achievements, and positive changes. Employees that show dedication, exhibit a noteworthy performance, or experience significant life events may be recognized in a variety of ways. Recognition of such accomplishments will have a positive impact on employee morale and retention.
- Employment anniversary gift, dedicated events for all agency programs.
- Recognition of promotions, personal achievements, and retirement and Thank You Card Program
- Wellness Works monthly nominations and awards | Challenges, workshops, and trainings
- Annual Wellness Fair | Flu Vaccination Clinic | Recipes, coupons, and other resources
- Benefits available to employees include medical, dental, and vision insurance, sick and vacation pay, tuition reimbursement, retirement plan, competitive salary, extensive training, employee discounts and more
Perks & Special Offers
- Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts and passes to area businesses and attractions
- Access to eAcademy Online Learning Management System
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus – $500 for full time & $250 for part-time & relief
A Rewarding Career
Together Venture Diversity Initiative
INCLUSION – DIVERSITY – EQUITY Venture is committed to ensuring all Venture employees feel included and supported. Learn more about our program here.
Also check out more employment opportunities through new partnership: Central Community Health Partnership