At Venture, we are committed to empowering our employees through ongoing education and innovative training opportunities that cultivate talents. We continually promote from within and our employees work in a culture of inclusion and equity where their opinions matter.
The opportunity to enhance the lives of individuals with disabilities has untold rewards. However, Venture realizes that employees need to be valued and encouraged by the organizations for which they work. Our leadership model embraces the core values of honesty, respect, integrity, innovation and compassion.
We have career opportunities to work with people with developmental disabilities ranging from entry level to nursing, administrative, supervisory and management.
Great time to join #teamventure! $1,000 sign on bonus for full-time and $500 for part-time
Click the Apply Today Button to see All of the career opportunities currently available or select a category below
|Direct Support Professional
|Residential – All
|Finance / Accounting
|Shared Living Provider
|Behavioral Health / Clinical
|Central Community Health Partnership
|Administration / CFO
Even though the opportunity to enhance the lives of individuals with disabilities has its own powerful rewards, employees need to be valued and rewarded by the organization for which they work. Venture is committed to providing employees with ongoing training, recognition programs, and an array of services that will enhance their professional and personal lives.
The Employee Recognition & Wellness Works Programs are designed to reward efforts that support the mission, vision and values of the agency. The goal is to promote employee engagement and commitment by celebrating accomplishments, milestones, everyday achievements, and positive changes. Employees that show dedication, exhibit a noteworthy performance, or experience significant life events may be recognized in a variety of ways. Recognition of such accomplishments will have a positive impact on employee morale and retention.
- Employment anniversary gift, dedicated events for all agency programs.
- Recognition of promotions, personal achievements, and retirement and Thank You Card Program
- Wellness Works monthly nominations and awards | Challenges, workshops, and trainings
- Annual Wellness Fair | Flu Vaccination Clinic | Recipes, coupons, and other resources
- Benefits available to employees include medical, dental, and vision insurance, sick and vacation pay, tuition reimbursement, retirement plan, competitive salary, extensive training, employee discounts and more
Perks & Special Offers
- Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts and passes to area businesses and attractions
- Access to eAcademy Online Learning Management System
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus – $500 for full time & $250 for part-time & relief
Together Venture Diversity Initiative
DIVERSITY – EQUITY – INCLUSION Venture is committed to ensuring all Venture employees feel included and supported. Learn more about our program here.
A Rewarding Career
Also check out more employment opportunities through new partnership: Central Community Health Partnership