Venture is seeking supportive, compassionate caregivers who are willing to share their homes and lives with an adult with developmental disabilities. Extensive training, respite care, and a tax free annual stipend are provided to caregivers. Following are the current needs for providers:
South Valley Area Opening #1
- Must live in Charlton, Oxford, Webster, Dudley, Holland, Wales, Brimfield, Warren, Brookfield, North Brookfield, West Brookfield and East Brookfield.
- Established couple or single person who has an even temperament when handling stressful situations
- Active and committed to offering varied social/community based experiences
- Sports fan who enjoys attending events
- Experience with mental health preferred
- To support a 60 year old independent adult male who requires support with social interactions and minimal assistance with ADLs.
South Valley Area Opening #2
- Must live in Sturbridge, Southbridge, Dudley, Charlton, Oxford, Brookfield, Webster
- Looking for a female provider with no children or other adults in the home.
- Pets are okay in the home.
- Individual will require 24/7 supervision
- Individual is in her 20’s, very active, likes to engage in social social events and currently attends a day program.
Please refer to our Shared Living info page for complete eligibility and guidelines.
Contact Engle Torres for more information. 978-914-3550