Promoting Inclusion, Diversity and Equity for all Venture employees.
As part of our continuing commitment to ensure all Venture employees feel included and supported, our TogetherVenture program will consist of the following:
Various days throughout the year will be highlighted to promote education and awareness of differing groups of people.
Forums and Training Programs
- We commit to providing education to all our staff
- Venture has partnered with the African Bridge Network and Simmons University for a comprehensive study: Pathways to Leadership Among Foreign-Born and Native-Born Human Services Workers: Equity and Inclusion
- Employees are encouraged to participate in our Bias Training
- Virtual and in person forums and employee discussion groups will be held as a resource to address concerns with diversity and inclusion that may be effecting them.
- Venture is part of the Providers Council Call to Action on Equality
Our mentorship program will ensure all employees have the tools and knowledge to advance their careers.
Do you have suggestions on improving or enhancing your work environment in regards to inclusion, diversity and equity? Please reach out to us at email@example.com
Message from our CEO
Venture is, has always been, and will always be a safe place for all our employees. Everyone is important; every idea is an opportunity to make us better, and everyone’s experiences matter. We celebrate our diversity and are grateful that we employ people from over 30 countries, each one of those professionals working to make a difference in someone’s life. Our strength as an agency comes from people who are all different from each other working together to do the same thing; help those who need it. I have watched in amazement as our nurses have worked tirelessly and seamlessly to keep people safe from the pandemic. One department of people of different ages, different experiences, different beliefs and from different countries all doing the same work in order to help others. This is one example but it highlights what happens here every day and that is what defines us. Not our differences but the way we benefit from them in service to others.
The agency will continue to be a safe and welcoming place for everyone we employ and support. We all come from different places but we ultimately end up being the same. It is what makes us successful and it is what we can all depend on when things around us get far too complicated.
~ Mike Hyland, President & CEO