GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of generosity. GivingTuesday take place the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Since then, it has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
For Giving Tuesday this year, we are hosting a virtual giving tree to provide gifts to the people that we support in our residences, day programs and community. You can help ensure everyone has a special gift under the tree that was selected just for them!
How it Works & How you Can Help
- Visit the Venture Wish List Here – if you use AmazonSmile (see below) you can also find the list in your Amazon account under ‘your lists’ then ‘AmazonSmile Charity Lists”
- Browse the list and select item(s) you want to purchase and add them to your cart
- Select ‘this item is a gift’ so we will know who it is from and we can thank you for your generosity.
- Checkout as usual and select the Venture Gift Registry Address for the shipping so the items will be delivered directly to Venture’s Administrative Office.
- We will wrap the gift and have it delivered directly to the recipient to open and enjoy just in time for Christmas.
Please purchase items to be delivered no later than Friday, December 9th so we have time to wrap and deliver prior to the holiday.
If you have any questions, please contact Kerrie Mason at 774-922-1136
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
No Time to Shop? Click Here to Make a Donation to the Giving Tree Program.
AMAZON SMILE PROGRAM
Shop & Donate at the Same Time
Did you know that you can support Venture while you shop at Amazon year round? All you have to do is visit: smile.amazon.com and select Venture Community Services as your charity of choice. That’s it!
AmazonSmile now also works in the Amazon mobile app. Just activate in your settings.
Happy Shopping and Giving!